$1500 Scholarship Giveaway By Hiking Camping Guide
Like previous years, this year we will also be giving a scholarship of $1500 USD.
Arwin Nicole Social Media Manager
Getting a college education these days isn’t cheap, and getting scholarships is one great way to cut into that out of pocket expense. The Hiking Camping Guide scholarship is up and running again this year offering an impressive $1500 for the winning entry to be used towards tuition.
Some of our best resources:
- Best Camping Hammock
- Best Mosquito Hammock
- Best Sleeping Pad
- Lifestraw Personal Water Filter Review
- Traveling without Spending Money
$1500 Scholarship Program Topic
This scholarship opportunity has been specifically geared towards the kind of students that are either currently pursuing or planning to pursue programs such as Health Sciences, IT, Marketing and Business. The topic of the short essay is “How To Create A Social Media Marketing Plan”. This would consist of developing an effective strategy to market on social media, which is quickly becoming the primary source of promotional campaigns and marketing plans for major companies and small businesses alike.
The only ones who are eligible to receive the scholarship are those who are currently in school.
This could be high school students preparing to enter higher education institutions, as well as those who might already be in college or universities around the country.
The deadline for submissions is August 30th, 2018. Your article/essay you plan to submit must be entered through the system by this date for consideration for the scholarship. The one entry that is awarded the scholarship will be selected on the 10th of September, 2018. The respective award (in the form of a check) will be delivered within a week of the winner’s selection.
This contest is only open to students in high school currently, graduates attending college in the upcoming fall semester, and current college/university students.
How You Can Apply
- You must create a completely unique and informative article regarding the aforementioned topic about social media marketing.
- This needs to be between three hundred and six hundred words in length.
- Personal Information (Full Name, Phone And Address).
- Name of the School/College/University.
- Area Of Study.
- Any document such as student id which can proof that you are a Student.
- Submit the completed article (along with your personal information, name of school, chosen major, and photo identification/documentation of you being a current student) to scholarship(at)hikingcampingguide.com